Friday, February 15, 2008

Good News

Sarah Elizabeth got to come home today from the hospital. I know she is doing better because she sent me an e-mail letting me know of the "Vera Bradley" items that she wants me to send her. Of course, I had to send Anna Katherine something for staying out of school and taking care of Cindy. All I can say is "money well spent".
I lost my stepfather "Sidney" two weeks ago; he and my Mother were childhood sweethearts and met again 17 years ago and were married - truly a love story. He was 88; she is 89 and lives in Tuscaloosa, AL so I will go and visit her on Sunday. Maybe I'll stop by Circuit City and buy me a new camera so I can post the picture of the painting on the blog. Don't hold your breath though - I absolutely hate learning how to operate gadgets; that was Sam's job.
All of you have a good weekend.
Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home