Wednesday, February 13, 2008

S.E. Update

Tim (Cindy's husband) just sent me a text message saying that they have removed S.E.'s gallbladder. Her labs need to get better before she can be discharged from the hospital. That is all I know right now. Sam absolutely adored this child; she was so very special to him. I really appreciate your concern and prayers for all of us.

On a little brighter side - before Sam died, I asked him what he wanted me to do after he was no longer here. He said I want you to paint and enter some art shows. Well I have just finished a portrait of a young lady with her riding horse (a commission). Believe it or not, it is pretty good - I even surprised myself. When I learn to operate his camera, I'll post it on his blog. He would be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home