Thursday, June 22, 2006


Me and Sam
I posted this picture yesterday but it didn't look right on the blog so I took it off and will retry again today. I had to do a little cutting and pasting but here is a picture of me and Sam. Sam is always taking the pictures so we seem to never be in a picture together.

They adjusted Sam's pain medication yesterday and it has helped some. He is sleeping more during the day but at least he has gotten some relief. The only drawback is that we have to set the alarm clock at 12 PM to give him a pill - that's not much fun. My mind starts running wild and then I can't go back to sleep.

I try hard to remember a paragraph that is in the little book God Is In Control. It is Look to the Future with Confidence. The future may look a little foggy, it may look a little troublesome. You might say, "God, I can't see anything good coming". After God has promised something, it doesn't make any difference what you feel or see because God promised to make "all things work together for good" (Romans 8:28). I trust with my life that He will do what He said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home